How hang/OVER Works
At Second Wind Nutraceuticals, we heavily investigated the blueprint of what makes a hangover and consulted with the best available research in order to craft hang/OVER, a multivitamin and herbal supplement that helps manage and minimize hangovers. We worked closely with a Pharmacist to strategically formulate a supplement that replenishes your body of lost vitamins, minerals and helps you wake up feeling great the next day.
For best outcomes, take four capsules 45 minutes with food and water before drinking. Take five capsules 45 minutes with food and water before drinking if planning on drinking moderately. You may also take four to five capsules after drinking but before bed for lesser results.
Easy as that.
. . .
What Causes A Hangover?
There are many factors to a hangover and unfortunately, there have not been any definitive answers to the exact causal nature of why hangovers occur. However, studies have shown that a hangover is caused, in part, to:
1) Loss of vitamins and minerals from drinking.
2) Formation of the highly poisonous acetaldehyde, acetate, and other toxins (like congeners, a chemical formed during the fermentation of alcohol and which positively correlates with hangover severity) through the consumption of alcoholic beverages and breakdown of ethanol resulting in some of the following:
- General inflammatory response.
- Disruption of the body from homeostasis through many hormonal and metabolic changes from alcohol.
3) Dehydration causing negative mood changes.
. . .
. . .